- What is the minimum age to enter Pasaje del Terror?
Pasaje del Terror is not recommended for anyone the age of 10 years or under. Children of 10 years must be accompanied by an adult
- Can I pay on the door or do I have to book in advance?
You can purchase tickets at our box office on the same day as your visit. Booking in advance is not required.
- Do I have to book a time slot?
No, you don't have to book a time slot. Just get your tickets, join the queue and prepare to be scared.
- I have booked online, but I haven’t received any tickets
When booking online you will receive a payment confirmation email. That's all you need to collect your tickets. Show your confirmation email or any form of ID at the box office to get your tickets on arrival.
- How long is the experience?
The show takes 10 to 12 minutes depending on how fast you move.
- Do you need to buy a pleasure beach wristband in order to get to this attraction?
You don't need a Pleasure Beach Pass to visit us. We are located on the Pleasure Beach grounds but just outside of the main entrance.