This web is owned and run by Terror Fear factory Limited. Terror Fear Factory Limited respects your privacy and will continue to do so in the on-line world.
Booking your Pasaje del Terror Tickets online is quick, easy, convenient and safe.
This Show is extremely frightening and not recommended for:
- Women in late stages of pregnancy
- People with heart troubles
- We recommend that children under 10 years should be accompanied by adults
- Epileptics and people who have claustrophobia
- We deeply regret that at the moment it is physically impossible to get wheel chairs though the Pasaje del Terror.
Pasaje del Terror reserves the right to refuse entry without explanation. Queues do occur at certain times and access times to the ride may vary. Tickets are not to be used in conjuction with any other offer, promotion, and voucher or exchanged for cash. Your ticket will be valid for this day only.Tickets will not be delivered and should be collected on the date of visit; further instructions are available on completion of your sale. The opening and closing times of Pasaje del Terror are posted on this web site as Opening and closing times may vary due to particular calendar dates, weather conditions or by sole discretion of Terror Fear Factory Ltd. Tickets must be booked 12 or more hours in advance. Pasaje del Terror reserve the right to alter, close or remove details exhibits without prior notice for technical, operational or other reasons, and that no refunds can be given in these circumstances.
Booking conditions for the Pasaje del Terror: We want to offer you the best service. We aim to consistently exceed your expectations, so that when you are booking with us, you can feel confident you are with the best team there is.
Parties of 8 or more persons constitute a group. Specially discounted rates are available for groups.
1. Making your booking All the pre-booking must be made via on-line. El Pasaje del Terror offers discounts for groups of 8 or more persons. At the end of the booking process, you are asked to confirm that you have read and agree with our booking Conditions. Your booking will be confirmed by a booking reference, we will reconfirm your booking by e-mail. The confirmation is sent to the e-mail address which you enter/provide at the time of making your booking. However, if you have spam filtering on your email account, our email might not reach you, so please check you junk-mail folders. Your email voucher will serve as proof of payment for your attraction ticket. You will need to present this confirmation email with you plus a form of ID.The form of ID E.g a utility bill must match the address of the purchaser. If the person visiting the attraction is not the purchaser they must bring with them details of the purchaser’s address. You must take the confirmation email with you or you may not gain entry. Please check your Booking confirmation carefully as soon as you receive it. Contact us immediately on 01253 406618 if any information on the confirmation appears to be incorrect or incomplete as it may not be possible to make changes later.
2. Payment Full payment is required at the time of booking. You must use a credit or debit card. This is not refundable. Pasaje del Terror makes every effort to maintain customer confidentiality when securing an online payment. This includes ensuring the security of your credit or debit card details and other personal information. All of your personal information is encrypted as it travels over the Internet.
3. Your Contract: A binding contract between us comes into existence when the final page of the booking confirmation procedure gives you a booking reference. English law governs this contract and all matters arising out of it.
4. The cost of your Ticket(s) The price of your ticket will be confirmed at the time of booking. Prices can be modified depending on the season. We reserve the right to correct errors in both advertised and confirmed prices. We will do so as soon as we become aware of the error. A total price of your tickets(s) will be given before you confirm your booking which you may accept or not. All prices are for pre-booking and include VAT at the current rate of 17.5%.
5. Changes by you Once a booking reference has been issued it will not be possible to amend or transfer your booking.
6. Cancelation by you
We regret it is not possible to make refunds in respect of cancelled bookings.
7. Changes and cancellation by us Occasionally, we have to make changes to and correct errors on web sites before and after bookings have been confirmed and cancel confirmed bookings and we must reserve the right to do so. If we have to make a significant change or cancel, we will tell you as soon as possible. If there is time to do so before departure, we will offer you the choice of the following options: (a) Accepting the changed arrangements or
(b) Cancelling or accepting the cancellation, in which case you will receive a full refund.
8. Force Majeure Except where otherwise expressly stated in these booking conditions, we regret we cannot accept liability or pay any compensation where the performance or prompt performance of our contractual obligations is prevented or affected by or you otherwise suffer any damage or loss. Such events may include war or threat of war, riot civil strife, terrorist activity or actual threatened terrorist activity, industrial dispute, natural or nuclear disaster, adverse weather conditions, fire and all similar events outside our control.
9. Our Liability to you We promise to ensure our agreed ticket arrangements provide the best service as applicable to our contract. This service will be performed with reasonable skill and care. This means we will accept responsibility for not fulfilling our obligations due to a mistake/failure. This may be due to ourselves or our employees not using the required skill and care in providing your contracted arrangements.
10. Complaints and problems: In the event that you have any reason to complain, you must immediately inform to us. Any verbal notification must be put in writing as soon as possible.
11. Your responsibilities
Bookings are accepted on the understanding that all persons travelling are normally in good health and able to fulfill the physical demands of the attraction visit. This Show is extremely frightening and not recommended for:
· Women in late stages of pregnancy
· People with heart troubles
· We recommend that children until 10 years must be accompanied by adults
· Epileptics and people who have claustrophobia
· We deeply regret that at a moment it is physically impossible to get wheel chairs though the Pasaje del Terror.
12. Special request and medical problems If you have any medical problem or disability, which may affect your visit to the Pasaje del Terror then please tell us before you confirm your booking. In any event, you must give us full details in writing at the time of booking. If we reasonably feel unable to properly accommodate the particular needs of the person concerned, we must reserve the right to decline their reservation or, if full details are not given at the time of booking, cancel when you become aware of these details. We deeply regret that at the moment it is physically impossible to get wheel chairs through the Pasaje del terror.
13. Call Monitoring and recording For the safety of you; our customers and our staff, a 32 camera CCTV system is in operation 24/7. This is also used to ensure you are treated to the best service and have an overall satisfactory experience.
14. Intellectual Property
All Pleasure Beach®, Blackpool terms and conditions apply.
The copyright in the material contained in this Website and any trademarks and brands included in that material belongs to Terror Fear Factory Ltd.
Any person may copy any part of this material from this website, subject to the following terms and conditions:
• The material may be used only for that person's own personal use for non-commercial purposes;
• The copies must retain any copyright or other intellectual property notices contained in the original material; and
• The products, technology or processes described in this Web Site may be subject of other intellectual property rights reserved by Terror Fear Factory. No licence is granted in respect of those intellectual property rights.
• Images, trade marks and brands displayed on this site are protected by copyright, trade mark and intellectual property laws and may not be reproduced or appropriated in any manner without written permission of their respective owners.
15. Links to other websites We use links to improve your experience of our web site. We will always seek to make these links clear, to that you know you have left our web site. However, please be aware that these web sites are owned and run by other companies and organisations and we cannot accept responsibility for any information you choose to divulge to alinked Web site.
16. Governing Law These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales
17. Statistical Data We try to ensure that our web site offers visitors exactly what they are looking for .To help us achieve this goal we may analyse anonymous data collected by cookies about how visitors use the web site. Such data also helps us to measure the success of our advertising campaign. The use of cameras, camcorders or any other type of recording equipment is strictly forbidden within the Pasaje del Terror. Authorization to do so can only be granted by Terror Fear Factory Ltd. Objects that the company considers dangerous are also not allowed to be taken to the Pasaje Del Terror (bottles, glass items, large objects, sharp objects, etc). Eating, drinking and smoking are also prohibited in the attraction.