Following the government guidance, Pasaje del Terror will remain temporarily closed. We will re-open as soon as we are able to.
For the safety of yourself, other guests and our team follow our guidelines when planning and during your visit.
- Please do not plan to visit us should you have any symptoms associated with COVID-19. The most common symptoms of COVID-19 are recent onset of a new continuous cough or a high temperature (over 38°C) or a loss of, or change in, normal sense of taste or smell. We may also ask that you have your temperature checked at the entrance of our attraction.
- We remind you online bookings are available on our website
- Please be prepared to make contactless payments if possible
- As a safety measure we have reduced the number of guests per group
- We have introduced social distancing measures in queue lines. Please strictly observe these guidelines, respecting other guests and follow the advice of our team at all times.
- We are an indoor attraction therefore the use of face masks is required. Please avoid disappointment and bring a suitable face covering with you, otherwise you can be refused to enter. Face masks will be available to buy at our box office if needed.
Health and safety measures to keep you safe
- We are implementing a range of new, more frequent and enhanced deep cleaning measures.
- New hand sanitation facilities will be available. Please wash your hands with soap and water in one of the many facilities around the park and also use the hand sanitiser dispensers located around the park and at the entrance to our attraction.
- Our team will be equipped with a range of appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE). This PPE is to protect our team members and our guests.
- All our team will be temperature tested each day.